This was on a publisher wish list for quite some time – the ability to get multiple ads from ZestADZ in a single request to speed up their page loading times. This feature has now gone live.
To get multiple ads, go to site install code and select multiple ads. Copy the code and follow the comments to paste different ads in different parts of your mobile site.
Getting Multiple Ads as XML
You can directly use the ad request URL of ZestADZ and get ad responses as XML. This is useful for integrating with mobile apps or in some cases mobile sites. We previewed this feature earlier in the blog for a single XML Ad.
Now you can make a similar request and get more than 1 ads i.e. up to 5 ads in a single request as XML. Here is the sample Request URL
- recs – this could be a maxiumum of 5
- response_type – could be text or xml
- cid – your mobile site or app client id
- url – URL Encoded url from where the request has been made
- ua – URL Encoded User Agent string of the phone from where the request has been made
- ip – the client ip from where the request has been made
The URL in response – must not be URL Encoded again.
We hope that this feature will be useful for you. If there are any questions or comments or issues relating to implementation, please contact us at support [at] zestadz.com
ZestADZ Engineering Team