We heard the news a few days back that Admob is going to stop publishing mobile web ads. It would essentially mean that mobile web developers would need to use Adsense to publish ads on mobile.
While Adsense is a great platform, it is still a new platform on mobile. We believe that there will be some difference between how Admob worked (as a company, its API) and the support it gave developers vis-a-vis the new offering.
So here’s our offer – please try ZestADZ for monetizing your mobile website. And why should you use us?
– Superb Self Service Platform
– Truly transparent / open in sharing the Campaign information, click prices, actual performances through reports and API. See http://zestadz.com/static/publisher_api, http://www.zestadz.com/static/approve_ads
– Wide sales reach, 220 people in over 12 countries. See the post of our upcoming blog about this information.
– Real time analytics – again – see the upcoming post about this.
– Superb customer support: We will be available over the phone or via email. We will always respond to your queries. If you violate our terms, we will not ban you and simply block your account depriving your hard earned money.